The frigid aroma of glacial ice, numbing winds and blinding snow will leave you standing in an arctic frontier looking out across a land covered in snow and ice. The snowy expanse stretches toward icy mountain peaks in one direction and a frozen sea in the other, which way will you go?
Key Feature include:
• Candle is made from 100% soy wax grown in the USA
• Made with non-toxic and phthalate free fragrance oils
• Poured by hand in small batches
• Inspired by tabletop role-playing games
• A perfect gift for the fantasy lover in your life
• Available in 6 oz and 1.5 oz tins (by weight) and 2.5 oz wax melts
• Burns for 25-35 hours and 5-10 hours respectively.
The expedition has been traveling through the cold and snow for over a week. The air smells as crisp and cool and chills the lungs. The only sounds beyond the crunch of snow between you and your companions feet is the howling of wind. You haven't seen any wildlife in days. The leader of your expedition is excited, it seems you are nearing your destination. That energy has lightened everyone's mood and even seems to have stolen some of the chill from your bones.
The next day as you crest a hill, you see a strange structure seemingly made of ice. As you get closer you can make out elements that look like an altar. The expedition leader hurries forward and they are talking so fast you can barely make out what they are saying. As they approach the altar the entire structure begins to glow with a bright blue light. What are you going to do?