The smell of parched air and ancient, sand-worn relics hit you as you stand triumphantly over the dig site, having just uncovered a long buried ritual site. What could this ruins have been used for and what artifacts may be found within?
Key Feature include:
• Candle is made from 100% soy wax grown in the USA
• Made with non-toxic and phthalate free fragrance oils
• Poured by hand in small batches
• Inspired by tabletop role-playing games
• A perfect gift for the fantasy lover in your life
• Available in 6 oz and 1.5 oz tins (by weight) and 2.5 oz wax melts
• Burns for 25-35 hours and 5-10 hours respectively.
The sun bears down against your tent, and sweat runs down your brow, dripping onto the various maps and papers you are pondering over. A faint breeze passes by granting a brief relief from the midday heat. The dry scent of the air and sand finds your nose and your ears hear the sounds of work crews working to uncover more of the ancient ruins you have discovered. What people built this place? What was its purpose?
Suddenly, a cheer breaks out from the workers, you step out of the tent to find that they have finally opened an entrance into the timeworn structure. The cheers are quickly stymied, however, as a low hoarse bellowing begins to echo from deep within the ruins. Workers begin to flee the entrance as you again ponder what the purpose of this place was. The bellow from within the ruins echoes out of the opening once again, what do you do?