High atop the clouds you are greeted with the fresh scent of ozone, invigorating breezes, and cottony clouds. The billowy clouds feel soft, yet solid, beneath your feet as you peer over the edge to the world far below. Behind you looms a massive stone castle built on these very clouds. What magic could possibly be holding it aloft?
Key Feature include:
• Candle is made from 100% soy wax grown in the USA
• Made with non-toxic and phthalate free fragrance oils
• Poured by hand in small batches
• Inspired by tabletop role-playing games
• A perfect gift for the fantasy lover in your life
• Available in 6 oz and 1.5 oz tins (by weight) and 2.5 oz wax melts
• Burns for 25-35 hours and 5-10 hours respectively.
Your airship soars through the sky, held up by mixture of magic and engineering. You stand at the bow of the vessel, the strong breeze blowing against your face forcing you to squint as you as eyes scan the clouds for your destination. The air is cool in your lungs and smells fresh and clean. You faintly hear the yells of your crewmates over the rush of wind in your ears.
Your destination has been spotted, a massive palace floating in the sky on an island of clouds. Several other airships, dirigibles, and other crafts have already arrived. It's unusual for the cloud giant noble to have invited so many of the small folk to their home and your envoy has been told to be on alert for any suspicious activity. What could be the purpose of the giant's invitation and might any of the other guests be plotting anything sinister?